Based in Long Eaton, Nottingham, Castle View Financial Planning was founded to provide a first class Financial Planning and Wealth Management service for personal clients and businesses. We work with clients locally, across the Midlands and further afield.
Working with us
Our approach is not about the money or financial products; it is about you, and what you want to achieve. Understanding our clientís values and goals is central to how we work. We start this process by listening to you and providing the opportunity to explore and clarify where you are now and where you want to be.
Once we have established your personal vision, we work with you to create a Personal Financial Plan. This will involve a comprehensive review of your current circumstances and existing arrangements, helping you to make informed decisions about your present and future lifestyle. At this stage, we make the necessary recommendations and begin to implement your Plan helping you to put your entire Financial House in order and then giving you the best chance of achieving your desired goals.
Your needs and circumstances will evolve over time and the regulatory and taxation environment also changes frequently. Therefore, to ensure your Financial Planís remain on track, we will agree a personalised ongoing service which includes a regular meeting to review and make changes to your Financial Plan where necessary.
Some of the key areas of Financial Planning we focus on are:
- Personal Risk Management: Providing financial security by protecting your family, assets and your goals
- Cash-flow Planning: Understanding the lifestyle you can afford to live, without the fear of running out of money
- Debt Elimination Strategy: Making the best use of your debts and ensuring they are paid off efficiently
- Investment & Asset Management: Simplifying your financial life and making sure your assets are working hard for you
- Legacy Planning: Ensuring the right people receive your assets at the right time and as tax efficiently as possible
- Making work optional: Establishing how much is enough for you to maintain your desired lifestyle when you retire
- Tax Planning: Making sure you do not pay any unnecessary tax
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.